The Terms and Conditions of Use
[Chapter 1 General Provisions]
Article 1 (Objective)
Article 2 (Definitions)
1. “GOODPL INC” also means a business operator that runs a virtual business place and a website to provide goods or services for the User through information and communications, including computers and others, making it possible to trade goods or services.
3. “Member” means a person who provides GOODPL INC with his/her personal information and registers as a member, so the person continues to be provided with information on GOODPL INC and have access to services offered by GOODPL INC.
4. “Non-member” means a person who uses services provided by GOODPL INC without registering as a member.
Article 3 (Notice and Revision)
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Services)
① GOODPL INC will provide the following services:
Providing information on goods and products and signing purchase contract.
Delivering goods or products under the purchase contract.
Other services stated by GOODPL INC.
② Where any goods are out of stock or any change in technical specifications occurs, GOODPL INC may change the contents of goods/products provided it is in accordance with the expected contract to come.
③ Where there is any change in the contents of services signed with the User provided by GOODPL INC as a result of the out-of-stock goods or changes in technical specifications, GOODPL INC shall not indemnify any damages to the User arising from such results. Provided that the intention and negligence fall on GOODPL INC, this shall apply.
Article 5 (Disruption of Services)
① In the event of any reasons, such as the maintenance of computers and information & communications equipment and the interruption of communication, GOODPL INC may temporarily disrupt the provision of services.
② In the event of the disruption of services under paragraph (1), GOODPL INC may provide notification to the User in accordance with the method pursuant to Article 8.
③ In the event that the disruption of service provision causes damages to the User or any third party resulting from paragraph (1), GOODPL INC is not liable to compensate for the damages. Provided that the intention and negligence fall on GOODPL INC, this shall apply.
[Chapter 2 Membership Contract]
Article 6 (Applying for Membership)
② GOODPL INC may register a member among the Users applying for membership defined in paragraph (1) unless the Users fall under any of the following subparagraphs:
- Where a membership applicant has been disqualified under Article 7 (3). Provided that a person has three years after the disqualification of the membership and obtains the approval of reapplying membership registration, this shall not apply.
- Where there is false entry, omission, and mistaken record.
- Where it is deemed to cause remarkable disturbances to GOODPL INC’s technical matters if such membership reapplicant is registered.
③ The membership registration contract is concluded at the time when the User has completed the process of the membership application unless GOODPL INC notifies the rejection of the membership application otherwise.
④ Where there is any change in the matters of registration defined in Article 15 (1), a member shall immediately notify such changes to GOODPL INC through email and other ways.
Article 7 (Withdrawing and Disqualifying Membership, etc.)
① A member may request for withdrawing membership from GOODPL INC if requested. GOODPL INC immediately shall deal with the withdrawal of a membership.
② GOODPL INC may restrict on or disqualify the eligibility of membership if a member falls under any following grounds:
- Where a member registers a false content when applying for membership.
- Where a member fails to pay the amount of goods or products purchased by such member through GOODPL INC and to meet the due date of payment at the expense of such member by using GOODPL INC.
- Where a member threatens e-commerce order by either disturbing other people to use GOODPL INC or making fraudulent use of information.
③ If the same acts are done repeatedly more than twice or such acts are not corrected within 30 days after the restriction and suspension of a membership, GOODPL INC has the right to disqualify the membership.
④ If GOODPL INC disqualifies a membership, such membership is cancelled. In this case, GOODPL INC shall provide notification to a member and give such member an opportunity to explain the grounds before the cancellation of the membership.
Article 8 (Providing Notice to Members)
① In the event of providing notice to a member, GOODPL INC may provide notification by e-mail such member submitted to GOODPL INC.
② In the event of providing notice to unspecified members, GOODPL INC may post such notification on the bulletin board of the GOODPL INC website more than one week in lieu of individual notification.
[Chapter 3 Purchase Contract]
Article 9 (Purchase Requisition)
The User of GOODPL INC will request purchase by the following methods:
1. Entering name, address, and telephone number.
2. Selecting goods or products.
3. Selecting payment method.
4. Requesting purchase by phone.
A member shall cancel purchase requisition prior to the delivery and notify such cancellation during business hours.
Article 10 (Concluding Contract)
① GOODPL INC agrees to accept purchase requisition defined in Article 9 unless such requisition falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
- Where there is a false entry, an omission, and a mistaken record of the application form.
- Where it is deemed to cause remarkable disturbances in GOODPL INC performing its tasks technically or administratively in the event of the acceptance of other purchase request.
② The conclusion of contract is construed as becoming effective from the date when the approval is notified to the User as a form of receipt notification under Article 12 (1).
[Chapter 4 Payment]
Article 11 (Payment Methods)
The payment for goods or products purchased on the GOODPL INC website shall be made through any of the following methods:
1. Account transfer.
2. Credit card.
3. Transfer without bank account.
① In the event of the purchase of products, a member may use credit card, online wire transfer, cyber cash, and etc., as payment methods.
② Credit card can be used after obtaining the consent of the member and its registration.
③ Online wire transfer is a method in which a member directly deposits money into the account of GOODPL INC.
④ Cyber cash can be used as cash on the GOODPL INC website.
⑤ Internet banking is a method in which money is directly transferred from other bank accounts into the account of GOODPL INC on the Internet.
4. Definitions of Cyber Cash
① Cyber cash is an electronic money that can be used as cash on the GOODPL INC website.
② Cyber cash is automatically added up on purchases of the GOODPL INC website.
③ Cyber cash earned on purchases may not refunded as cash.
④ Cyber cash can be used along with cash or credit card. For instance, when purchasing products worth ₩10,000, the User can only pay ₩9,000 in cash or credit card if cyber cash of ₩1,000 is earned.
⑤ When using cyber cash along with other payment methods, cyber cash is primarily used.
⑥ Cyber cash can be used by ₩1,000.
⑦ When cancelling membership, all cyber cash is lost.
Article 12 (Change and Cancellation of Receipt Notification & Purchase Requisition)
① When purchase requisition from the User occurs, GOODPL INC may provide receipt notification to the User.
② When a disagreement arises from the User who receives receipt notification, such User may change or cancel immediately upon the receipt of such notification.
③ When a request for changes or cancellation of purchase requisition from the User, GOODPL INC may deal with such matters without delay.
[Chapter 5 Delivery, Cancellation, Refund]
Article 13 (Delivery)
① The period of domestic delivery is reckoned from the date on which payment in credit card is made or after which deposit is made after purchase.
- Parcel service (excluding the purchasing date and holidays) : within 7 days
- Postal delivery : products that are deemed to be handled by postal delivery (taking 7 days)
- The above period shall not apply to such period and holidays arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as natural disaster, etc.
Article 14 (Refund, Return & Exchange)
① When GOODPL INC fails to deliver goods or products on the grounds of out-of-stock of such goods or products purchased by the User, GOODPL INC shall immediately notify such grounds to such User. In the event that GOODPL INC has been paid for goods or products in advance, GOODPL INC may cancel a contract or take measures of refund at least 3 days from the date on which the payment is made. If that is not the case, GOODPL INC may cancel a contract or take measures of refund at least 3 days from the date on which the grounds occured.
② GOODPL INC shall take actions of refund, return and exchange upon the request of the User within the following business day when goods are returned in spite of the goods that were already delivered, if the cases fall under the following subparagraphs. However, the requesting period is at least 20 days from the date on which the delivery is made.
- Where there is any discrepancy either between the content of the order and the delivered products or in the information provided by GOODPL INC.
- Where there is any destroyed, damaged and contaminated part in the delivered products (excluding a case where products are destroyed arising from the User’s responsibility).
- Where the User applies for purchase requisition in a situation where an obligatory matter on advertisement is not displayed in accordance with Article 18 of the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc.
- Where a purchase is canceled from products or products’ defect under paragraph (2), the expenses entailing the returning procedure shall fall on GOODPL INC. Provided that a purchase is cancelled resulting from a simple change of customer’s mind, such customer shall bear the delivery fee.
[Chapter 5 Obligations of GOODPL INC and the User]
Article 15 (Personal Information Protection)
① GOODPL INC may collect the information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract in terms of the collection of the User’s information. The requirements are as follows, and the other matters are optional.
Resident Registration number (in case of membership)
② GOODPL INC is required to obtain the consent of the User for the year when collecting personal information that can be an identifiable individual of the User. The exception falls under the following subparagraphs:
- Where there is any special regulation in the Acts and statutes.
- Where it is necessary to fulfill an electronic transaction contract.
- Where it is necessary to calculate expenses from the provision of goods, etc.
③ GOODPL INC shall not either use the provided personal information without the consent of the User or provide such information to a third party for purposes other than described. GOODPL INC shall bear all responsibility for the violation.
The followings are excluded:
- Where it is necessary to provide information (name, address and telephone) of the User at least to a delivery agency for delivery services.
- Where it is necessary to provide specific individual information without any discernable form only for purposes of statistics, academic research or market survey.
④ In the event of obtaining the consent of the User under paragraphs (2) and (3), GOODPL INC shall specify or notify, in advance, matters stipulated in Article 16 (3) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., such as the identity of a person in charge of personal information management (division, name, telephone, and other contract number), purposes of collecting and using information, and other matters related to the provision of such information to any third party (provider, receiver, providing purpose, and providing information) and the User may withdraw such consent at any time.
⑤ The User shall have access to his/her personal information belonging to GOODPL INC and request the correction of errors at any time. In response to such request, GOODPL INC is liable to take the necessary action without delay. In the event that the User asks for correcting errors, GOODPL INC may not use personal information for the year unless such error is correct.
⑥ GOODPL INC may place a limit on the minimal number of managers for protecting personal information and bear the responsibility for doing damages to the User arising from lost, stolen, leaked and falsified personal information of the User, including credit card, bank account, and etc.
⑦ A third party who obtains personal information from GOODPL INC or any user shall discard personal information for the year without delay when the third party achieves the purposes of collecting personal information or of obtaining the provision.
Article 16 (Obligations of Company)
② GOODPL INC agrees to put a security system in place in order to protect the User’s personal information, which makes it possible for the User to safely use the Internet service.
③ Where GOODPL INC does damages to products or services of the User by engaging in unfair labels and advertisements under Article 3 of the Act on Fair Labeling and Advertising, GOODPL INC may bear the responsibility for damages done to the User.
④ GOODPL INC agrees not to send for-profit advertising e-mail to the unwanted User.
Article 17 (Obligations concerning ID and Password)
① The User is liable to manage the ID and password, excluding cases under Article 15.
② The User shall not disclose the ID and password to any third party for use.
③ The User shall bear the responsibility for damages arising from a poor management of the ID and password, the User’s negligence, and the use of a third party, etc.
④ Where the User is aware that such ID and password are stolen or are used by a third party, the User shall immediately notify GOODPL INC and follow the guideline if any guideline is provided by GOODPL INC. The User under Article 18 (Obligations of the User) shall not conduct the following acts.
Article 18 (Obligations of the User)
The User shall not conduct the following acts:
1. Act concerning the false registration when applying for, or changing.
2. Act concerning the change in information posted on the GOODPL INC website.
3. Act concerning the receiving and posting of information (computer program, etc.) other than that stipulated by GOODPL INC.
4. Act concerning the infringement on intellectual property right, such as the copyright of a third party other than GOODPL INC.
5. Act concerning either the damage of honor to a third party or the disturbance of tasks.
6. Act concerning the disclosing or posting of information that contains obscene matters or violent messages, videos, voice, and other information against public order and standards of decency on the GOODPL INC website.
[Chapter 7 Miscellaneous]
Article 19 (Relations between Connecting Site and Non-Connecting Site)
① GOODPL INC is not liable for any products separately provided by a connecting site, or transactions made between the User and such connecting site in terms of products.
Article 20 (Attribution of Copyright and Limitations on Use)
① Copyright on works prepared by GOODPL INC and other intellectual property rights shall be attributable to GOODPL INC.
② The User shall not use information obtained from GOODPL INC without the prior consent of GOODPL INC by means of reproduction, transmission, distribution, broadcasting, and other methods for profit, or not to disclose to a third party for use.
Article 21 (Dispute Settlement)
① GOODPL INC shall establish and operate an organization that handles the compensation for the loss in order to reflect reasonable opinions or complaints raised by the User and deal with the compensation for its damages.
② GOODPL INC shall put first priority on complaints and opinions posed by the User. Provided that a prompt response is not available, GOODPL INC shall immediately notify the ground and the handling schedule.
③ Any dispute between GOODPL INC and the User may be settled through the Mediation Committee of Dispute on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions under Article 28 of the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions and Article 15 of the Enforcement Decree of the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions.
Article 22 (Jurisdiction and Governing Laws)
① Any lawsuit of electronic transactions dispute between GOODPL INC and the User shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of a competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
② Any lawsuit of electronic transactions between GOODPL INC and the User shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Korea.